1. DM. Klinman, M. Gursel and I. Gursel, Methods of altering an immune response mediated by multimeric CpG oligodeoxynucleotides, (Patent pending, provisional publication date: 02-04-2011)
2. DM. Klinman, M. Gursel and I. Gursel, Methods of altering an immune response induced by CpG oligodeoxynucleotides, (PCT Patent, publication number: WO/2007/027718, publication date: 08-03-2007)
3. D. Verthelyi, I. Gursel, M. Gursel, R. Zeuner, and D.M. Klinman, Method of treating inflammatory arthropathies with suppressors of CpG oligodeoxynucleotides (PCT patent, publication number: WO/2004/012669, publication date: 02-23-2004).
4. D.M. Klinman, M. Gursel, I. Gursel, R. Zeuner, and D. Verthelyi, Suppressors of CpG oligonucleotides and methods of use (PCT patent publication number: WO03027313, publication date 04-07-2003)
5. D.M. Klinman, I. Gursel, KJ. Ishii, K. Kawakami, B.H. Joshi, and R.K. Puri., Use of sterically stabilized cationic liposomes to efficiently deliver CpG oligodeoxynucleotides in vivo (PCT patent, publication number: WO03040308, publication date: 05-15-2003).
6. G. Gregoriadis, S.G. Antimisiaris, and I. Gursel, Liposomes containing particulate materials, (PCT Application: GB/94-02191, PCT Publication Number: WO 95/09610 (licensed in 7 different countries).
7. D.M. Klinman and I. Gursel, CpG Oligodeoxynucleotides encapsulated in sterically stabilized cationic liposomes as immunotherapeutic agents (US. Patent Pending, 2001 (DHHS Reference No. E-215-01/0).
8. D.M. Klinman, I. Gursel, and M. Gursel, Identification of DNA sequence motifs that suppress the immune response to CpG DNA, (US. Patent Pending, 2001, (DHHS Reference No. E-218-01/0).